Wanders around the wilderness. If the player kills a non-aggressive animal, all Jade Hunters for the rest of the game will attack the player on sight. Can attack friendly NPCs.
Damaging or killing a Jade Hunter will incur a Bounty, regardless of if they were angered prior to attack or not. A member of the Jade Forest Group.
Base HP: 200
- Don't attack a non-aggressive animal.
- If you did attack a non-aggressive animal, you can run away from a Jade Hunter to avoid raising your Bounty.
- They will not spawn in dimensions where only shopkeepers spawn.
- They are the fastest NPC you can fight and quite powerful. Best to use bows or teleport pills. Speed Bracelets are helpful. Tentacle Weed will also slow them down.
- They fire at you one square outside the range of their bow if you let them approach you. A superior ranged bow can defeat them.
- You can farm an unlimited supply of Jade Arrows by staying outside their range.